We understand that you may be concerned about our use and disclosure of your personal information. Your privacy is very important to us, and the following will inform you of the information that we, Zavala Electrical Services, may collect from you, and how it is used. By using our website, www.zavalaelectrical.com, you are accepting the practices described in this policy.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, including:
- Collecting non-personal information: Cookies, Internet browser you are using, operating system, what brought you to our Website, as well as which of our Web pages you have accessed.
- If you communicate with us regarding our Website or our services, we will collect any information that you provide to us in any such communication.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will not sell or otherwise provide the information we collect to outside third parties for the purpose of direct or indirect mass email marketing.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We follow industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
- We consider any data you submit to us as sensitive information (such as your name, phone number, and email) that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also take extra precaution in protecting your information offline.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.